Saturday, March 25, 2017

Fine china DIY water decals

See, I said I'd be back! With some glorious home made water decal stickers. It's very fine china / porcelain-esque. I'm so fond of this colour combo!


I used Revlon's 335 Spirit as the base white. Then the water decal was applied to each individual nail, topped off with a topcoat. The absolute most important step, don't forget the TOPCOAT!

As this was my first time printing my own water decals, I had foolishly bought the clear version so I had to paint a base colour. Regardless, the blue has turned out so vibrant!


Slightly different lighting but this is actually bit more true to colour in real life. This photo is actually taken a whole week after application. It looks as good as new! No lifting, scratches, chipping, nothing. I'll definitely be doing a lot more DIY water decal stickers because it's just so damn easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look amazing!!

Anonymous said...

The Bombox interpretator is a video company whose interpretor is a practical experience in activating video which makes your business ideas, ideas, services and product most ideal ways. Best Explainer Video Production Company

explainer video production company said...

Looking for The best explainer video production company? Reach Us At Alpasbox, we create Highly energizing explainer video that will and grow your business .. Explainer Video company
Explainer Video Production Company
Explainer Video Company In Hyderabad