Friday, October 29, 2010

Head over Lubu Heels

I feel like I should be doing a Halloween nail art because this is the perfect time for cats and pumpkins and more cats. But the fact that I can't celebrate Halloween (this is Australia and HSC is killing creativity) really dampened my spirit. So instead, I've opted for China Glaze Lubu Heels. I know this is pretty old but I am in love with this polish!

China Glaze Lubu Heels is essentially tiny red glitters suspended in a sheer, jelly black base. However, I was able to achieve close-to-opaque with 3 coats while maintaining the squishy jelly-like quality. I absolutely adore jelly-finishes and the red glitter in this polish is a huge bonus.


I'd like to keep this on for a while because it is just so beautifully mesmerizing.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Beautiful D:

Nelly said...

wow, it is really mesmerizing =O

Adela said...

OMFG!!!
That is so pretty!!
I saw the nails you made for Sam, and she told me you had a blog...
You haz skillz.

Anne said...

Thanks so much :D
I am very proud of my babies and you've definitely made my day, Adela-lalala :)
Sorry, couldn't resist.