Friday, December 26, 2014

Review: Floral Water Decals

I hope everyone's having a fantastic festive season!

Born Pretty Store has been kind enough to send through another batch of their wonderful water decals for me to try out and of course, I said yes straight away since the last batch was so superb!

Click here for my tutorial of their last batch of water decals. I used the same method and made sure that I whacked on two layers of top coat this time for extra security.

I'm just going to jump straight into the photos since I have nothing but awesome things to say about these water decals. You should definitely check them out in the link below (and stock up because they're incredibly affordable). LINK :)

Although I have to say that the colours on the website are not accurate at all. They actually have this muted, warmer vintage look, which is much nicer in my opinion. Here are the photos!






I love these so much! They're so incredibly detailed and looks very delicate. I hope you guys like them too. Definitely check them out at Born Pretty Store via this link.

Use my discount code MUL91 too for 10% off!

Happy holidays!

5 comments:

Manisha Manimatters said...

These are beautiful

aryh884 aryh884 said...

台中徵信社價格,出軌,工商徵信,外遇,財務公司
徵信協會 ,合法徵信社,免費法律諮詢,外遇徵兆,
台中徵信社,免費諮詢律師,法律諮詢,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,合格徵信社,徵信社工作
心理醫生,捉姦,新竹徵信社,徵信社收費,徵信公司
基隆徵信社,捉猴,尋人徵信社,女人徵信社,合法徵信社,外遇徵兆,法律諮詢免費
外遇搜證,徵信社推薦,尋人啟事,徵信社工作,台中徵信社,女人徵信社
蒐證,女人徵信,桃園徵信社,婚外情,法律諮詢
徵信社工作,財產徵信,第三者,尋人查址
彰化徵信社,台中徵信,免費法律諮詢,政府立案徵信社,出軌
合法徵信社,法律諮詢,小三,律師,婚姻挽回,徵信社價格
台中徵信公司,通姦,離婚,婚姻,高雄徵信社
外遇解析,女人徵信社,外遇抓姦,法律諮詢服務,
免費法律諮詢,外遇蒐證
外遇抓姦

ركن الاصاله said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة صيانة مسابح بالرياض
مستودعات تخزين اثاث بالرياض

ركن الاصاله said...




شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركات نقل العفش بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة عوازل بالرياض

ركن الاصاله said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض