Saturday, September 25, 2010

Inactivity

Once again, I have nothing to blog about. I still haven't changed my nails. I really don't feel motivated to paint my nails. I feel like I haven't done anything today and it is nearly 8 o'clock. Life goes by so fast now.

I've just graduated from high school yesterday (then celebrated Nickey's birthday, happy birthday, again) and I feel so empty. To be honest, it is not my friends who I am going to miss because I know that I'll still be seeing them long after the HSC. I really miss my beloved teachers. The teachers who have put up with me for the past 2 (if not more) years. They were the ones who had to suffer my constant complaining and answer the stupid questions that I ask. I feel like I owe them so much. I honestly don't know how I could ever thank them enough.

I don't want to leave you staring at a sad blog entry about my life. So instead, you get to see Nelly's late birthday present (the small nail polishes) and what we used to make it (everything else in the photo). Just ignore the cling wrap and packet of strawberry clouds in the background.
I probably won't be posting much for the next 2 months. HSC is killing my life.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

ahem NB: Jenny organised it :)