Friday, September 10, 2010

You are my sunshine

THANK YOU! For all of your love. You've all brightened up my day!

I thought I'd have the worst birthday, being sick and all. But thank you for sacrificing your own health to visit me in my virus infected home. I couldn't ask for better friends. Big smiley face here :D

As a token of my appreciation, I leave you with a picture of my favourite show Humf (meant for 3 year olds). You make me smile like how this cute little furry thing will make you go "awww".
Here's an adapted version of a well known song (please don't sing it, Whiney):
You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
You make me happy,
When I am sick/miserable/sad/dying (whatever tickles your fancy),
You never know dear,
How much I LOVE you (I really mean it),
So please don't take my sunshine away by getting sick.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I'm really getting emotional here.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Oh hey, happy birthday! I hope you get better =)

jo&bee said...

GET BETTER ANNE!!! could not visit as I am already sick :( are you better now??<3
we must celebrate your birthday sometime!!!!

Anne said...

Thank you Christie & Jo :D
I'm a little slow with the comments.